Sunday 28 June 2015

Just Me... TIME and HAPPEN.



Never knew I would be this strong until different challenges of TIME shook me.

I grew up not having a paternal care which some people enjoyed. Sometimes I would like at life, people, places ...and the next thing that would happen could be tears rolling through my eyes. As rugged as I am in mind (don't mind the body), I was a mean person. Thanks to the teaching of faith that changed my perception in a very big way. I took to do as instructed in the holy book-of-life, never a perfect person though, but I am still praying to God to make me whole.
God lifted me with songs. I remember having the book of Colosians 3:16 as my anchor scripture, and I must confess that it really worked, and still working for me. I became bitter inwardly, but the statement made by a Motivational statement, 'life would never give you what you want, but what you demand', so I am here to 'HAPPEN'.

wATCH oUT for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment