Tuesday 30 June 2015

Public Relations guideline tips #PRforyou

Hello, Your Excellency.

I am so glad to be connected to you in a way that can't be quantified. You are a source of inspiration to me in many ways. Your friendship has been a tremendous one to me. Thank you.

In my own little way to interact with you, proffer solution where needed, and keep the relationship stronger, and most importantly the manner I can best express myself, i.e PR, I decided to have a unique hashtag #PRforyou.

This is dedicated to you as a token from me to start, boost, or balance your PR plan as a person, business, brand,etc.

“Using yourself to get out and talk about it is a lot cheaper and more effective than a lot of
advertising. In fact, if you do it correctly, it can beat advertising hands down and save tens of
millions of dollars.” Richard Branson (Strategy+Business Magazine)

I don't want you to spend TOO MUCH and achieve small result.

Follow me here:
Instagram & Twitter : @damioladehin
Facebook address     : Damilola Olaehin
Email : damilolaoladehin@gmail.com
HashtagL #PRforyou.

From July 1st, 2015. That's when we kick off.

I love You with great affection.



No comments:

Post a Comment