Friday 21 August 2015

13 things You Should Know about Me.

Not in proper order, but this communicates more. 


1    1. Places I like would amaze you. You can ask me.


2. Don't be surprised, I was born on the best day of the best month. Check me out.


1     3. I learn daily, and I don't hold it back.


1      4 . Living in Beere area in Ibadan City for almost a decade brings some rugged acts to me.


5     5.  Small children give me inspiration that I reflects upon in my private time.


    I appreciate talented and skillful people.
                I create and innovate in and out of my mood.
          Me sef I be human being oo. So, show love.
\        I am a Christian saved by grace of Jesus Christ.
          I have a laptop I call ''things fall apart"
           I have lived 2 scores and 1 decade on earth.
          I don't like ladies without vision, nor guys without plan.
         Small children give me inspiration that I reflects upon in my private time.
             I have been messed up by trusting people too much.



      Let us connect on social media:
      Instagram & twitter: @damioladehin
      Facebook; Damilola Oladehin

No comments:

Post a Comment