Friday 14 August 2015

Street Credibility 2

Wowww!! 2nd Edition is here. 

I traveled to Ibadan for #STREETCREDIBILITY 1, and I left for Lasgidi that same night because I wasn't disappointed, and I know this would be better than previous one.

In fact, right now, some of the lines for my rap are coming gradually... you might see me dropping like it's hot.

Fantastic gifts to be won and given out this Sunday 16th August from MTN's variety of gifts. Don't be told!

This edition will be done on the Street of Mobil bus stop, Ring Road Ibadan. Ahhh!!! You don't want to miss this for any reason. Join the social media discussion on facebook

#STREETCREDIBILITY... Outta Here mehnnnn!!



Venue: Outer Court, Mr.Biggs, Mobil RingRoad, Ibadan.
August 16th, by 4pm

Call/Whatsapp: 08034003546 for more enquiries.

It's FREE for all. Take it from me. But try to be there on time as many will be available early enough.

Music_ Dance _ Rap _ Song _ Ewi _Drums _ Talents



See you there my people

No comments:

Post a Comment