Friday 5 August 2016

#thePRman: a side of him.

If I tell you that I am what I am by the grace of God, yes I am not making mistake.

I enjoy grace, and favour is on my side. In fact, it follows me daily. That's why I can not leave God out of my statement because HE makes the way where seems to be no way.

I discovered a while ago that I have different talents, and for the purpose of understanding and direction, I have come to narrow it down to a particular field - Public Relations. Not to find a place to hide, but to make a statement, a mark (positive one), and a name which in turn brings back.

Consulting for some small businesses, I realized that a lot of people lack what it takes to be well projected. And tat is work of Public Relations. Checking this out, I saw a BIG need, and I am determined to fill it. Yes, I need a team or followers to do that but let me start. You think you want to join the train, let's rebuild, project and protect good images. Even if they were bad, we can reconstruct and make good again. It's about perception.

All you need is to be;

-PRoactive
-PRoductive
-PRactical
-PRofitable
-PRolific
-PRompt
-PRudent
-PRayerful
-PRepared
-PReferred
-PRomising
-PRonounced
-PRoper
-PRedictable

Let me rest here for another thing that calls for attention.

Let's connect via Social Media
@damioladehin
#thePRman

Damilola Oladehin

No comments:

Post a Comment