Sunday 17 March 2019

My financial mistakes series

I love collaboration, and this makes me do things by going extra mile.

And more of it when we were educated to have multiple streams of income. So, I saw a fish pond done by a friend, and I thought we could do partnership as a particular amount of money was doing nothing in my account at that time. I asked my friend if he wanted to expand, and he said yes. We had a talk and off we went, to bank.

He had 2 fish ponds as at the time I visited his farm, had 2 wheel barrow and few equipment... weeks after, my friend added 1 pond to it.

I did not step into the farm until the day he told me Rain fell and washed away all the fishes... I couldn't cry because I was almost broke at that point.

Then, I remembered a business conference I attended and one of the facilitators told us "never invest in business you don't understand".

Now, I don learn my lesson. It's one of my #FinancialMistakes






#thePRman #finance #investments #business  #Entrepreneur #risk #lessons #loss #gains #fishpond #agricpreneur #agricbusiness #agricultural  

No comments:

Post a Comment