Wednesday 13 July 2016

HRelieff and my Volunteering part



Looking for a place where I can volunteer as for me to learn and impact the little I know, and then, I found a place in Abuja, the federal capital territory of Nigeria, and the name sounds cute; HRelieff (HolyHill Relief Foundation). It’s actually the NGO arm of my beloved worship assembly - HolyHill Church, Abuja Nigeria.

This is the social good vehicle of HolyHill Church aggressively promoting human dignity.

The reception on the first day making my intention known was cool.
And after I got the enquiry, I made up my mind to occupy the little time I had with positive engagements.

Check some of the photos from different activities I have been engaged in.

You want to volunteer? HRelieff is a place I will recommend. Here, you can grow while getting yourself involved.


Follow on social media;

Twitter      :  @HRelieff 
Instagram :  @HRelieff 
Facebook :  HolyHill Relief Foundation

Call 08174579053












Follow on social media;

Twitter      :  @HRelieff 
Instagram :  @HRelieff 
Facebook :  HolyHill Relief Foundation

Call 08174579053


No comments:

Post a Comment